Sunday, March 3, 2019

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.

. I hate racism. It breaks my heart. If I haven't done right , I know I know I have done right by my children... God bless! Shoot for your goals and never give up.. ML♥Thank you for sharing this beautiful movie @Toto Borgella!!Equality and unity for eternity. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.


Caribbean Queen .Woman for man, wits, charms, graces, faces in the wind. Chocolate girl, babe, bitch with stars, rocks to roll, gems to love, silent knight, lions on top, giants in the land, no time for short, simple, silly, slow, or stupid, one line reply, lost in the dust. Lovers & Haters:Rights, reasons, seasons of givers, takers, winners, losers, learners, whales on land, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, seals under the surfaces. Battles and wars, twists and turns, march to madness, marches to magic, views, voices, values, faces on coins.



I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all..Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. - William James.Boys Don’t Cry.Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.

No fucks to give, out of free fucks, American birds, talk to the hands.' 'Frogs, spiders and snakes, friends . ALL WOMEN DESERVE LOVE. ALL WOMEN DESERVE PEACE.DRESSEDUNDRESSED ALL WOMEN DESERVE HEALING. ALL WOMEN DESERVE RESPECT.Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. - William James.Boys Don’t Cry.It is the essence of genius to make use of the simplest ideas. - Charles Peguy.Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.

Subject: Son to shine,πŸ’™⭐Hindsight: 20-20. Good times, horse and pony shows. Gifts to share, with the time and attention to the needs of one, woman for man. Help and hands on..πŸ’™⭐. I love to thrift shop a few times a month. We would get coffee at Starbucks or Peets, visit and get to know each other and then hit the Goodwills. We may buy something or may not. You have your own finances I have mine. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.

We could meet in Sunset Beach, or not: and walk around the castle in the sand, or at the community center. We could swim in my heated pool and have lunch by the pool. Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two. It is the essence of genius to make use of the simplest ideas. - Charles Peguy.Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.


Classes of joys and pains, goodness and mercy, love and hate, to teach, and always to learn. Views, Voices, Values, Places To Go, People To See, Going Here And There. Thanx for the invitation hun...@!������������Drive along Coast!!���� Music �� Food �� Internet .OH C.C.C.!�� Religion �� College �� Sex �� Drugs ���� Name⚽️ Sports �� Work. ☺����������������✌ MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY .Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two.



    BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .70’s 80’s 90’s Music.Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness.Purple Hearts, Purple Rains, Pink And Rites, Homes Of The Brave, The Few, The Proud, USMC, Cali Dreamers, Bankers, Builders, American Dreams, Veterans Day Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. - William James.Boys Don’t Cry.Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.


    Not sure about that, not sure about this crazy, dysfunctional family from the trees, and nuts of New York. Singing songs, dropping dimes, friends, family, foes. Dreams lives in Cali now.Staying alive, lovers and haters, dances in the eighties, songs to sing, dances for the freaks. Birds To Sing.πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. - William James.Boys Don’t Cry.Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.

    American birds, american men, birds and bees, veterans lost, snakes and frogs. Dinner to eat, homes to heat, veterans need a way in, out of the dark. Omg omg. Blackfeet, Cherokee Nuts To Grow: Whattaya gonna do??? Managing finances is hard. Get your financial πŸ’© together with Trim!🏌️ 🚴 ⚾️ πŸ‰ ⚽️‏ .Pages Turned. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’."Advise from a shark."Take a bite out of life.Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. - William James.Boys Don’t Cry.



    Apache Tribe.Woman for man, giant on land, Cali dreamer, retired, home alone again, paths to cross, roads to travel, can you feel it, winds to winds. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words :Faces In Shadows,Hidden Messages: Oceans Of Dreams. Watch out for daydreamers: they are in a position to do something about their dream😜⚡️.The beauty of words.Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task. - William James.Boys Don’t Cry.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment