Monday, August 31, 2020

I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either.- Jack Benny

Jewish Whale On Land, Sucker For Free, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Family Affairs. Nuts To Grow. Dances With Wolves.I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either.- Jack Benny
No photo description available.
Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that.OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. 
Image
I have the power to make all the misfortunes of this world end; but for that I want all power over the earth, only for myself; especially political power.Humans who are in power but have not been able to guide humanity to the right path.As long as humanity is wrong; they will only have destruction.
Image
Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date. Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Thinking, Seeing, Feelings, Doing, Steps To Take,Toward Changing, More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either.- Jack Benny



No comments:

Post a Comment