Monday, September 10, 2018

7 Knights, 7 Shades Of Blue, 7 Days Of The Week, 7 Years Of Bad Luck, Coins, Cons, Cards To Read, Cattle Runs, Heads To Tales, Faces In The Herds.

Phony Ppl Preview New Album "mō’zā-ik" With "Way Too Far"

Under the layers, under the dirt, under the sands of time, dream lives to share, good time toads, nightmares to love. Dream knights, sons of bitches, sons of hoes, sons of cattle callers, heads to count. Lessons to learn, tests over time, sometimes you win, sometimes you learn, sometimes you lose, coins, cons, cards to flip.

I hate racism. It breaks my heart. If I haven't done right , I know I know I have done right by my children... God bless! Shoot for your goals and never give up.. ML♥Thank you for sharing this beautiful movie @Toto Borgella!!Equality and unity for eternity. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm.In a crisis that forces a choice to be made among alternative courses of action, people tend to choose the worst possible course..
Projections, views in the mirror, fingers in the air, blame me donkeys, blame me monkey types, strangers in the nights. Excuses and assholes, things we have in common. In plain sight, good time toads, snakes in grass, faces under the layers of excuses, faces in the mirror. DOG KILLER, MENTAL ESCAPEE, PLEASE BLAME ME, STEVEN JAY JARROT, FACES IN THE MIRROR, CROOK, CHEATER , LIAR, NAMES AND LABELS FOR ME, OVER THE DECADES. 7 Knights, 7 Shades Of Blue, 7 Days Of The Week, 7 Years Of Bad Luck, Coins, Cons, Cards To Read, Cattle Runs, Heads To Tales, Faces In The Herds.
Wigs, caps horns to hide, sinners, saints, Jewish wales on lands, plenty of fish, lots of good time toads in the water, heads to count. Wigs, caps, hats, hoes, horns to blast, back in time, games played, fingers in the air. Blame me donkeys, monkeys types, peas in pods, family affairs, hogs, hoes, horns of love and hate. 7 Knights, 7 Shades Of Blue, 7 Days Of The Week, 7 Years Of Bad Luck, Coins, Cons, Cards To Read, Cattle Runs, Heads To Tales, Faces In The Herds.  Photo Horse and pony shows, wishes on stars, snakes in grass, freaks in the knights. DOG KILLER, MENTAL ESCAPEE, PLEASE BLAME ME, STEVEN JAY JARROT, FACES IN THE MIRROR, CROOK, CHEATER , LIAR, NAMES AND LABELS FOR ME, OVER THE DECADES. 7 Knights, 7 Shades Of Blue, 7 Days Of The Week, 7 Years Of Bad Luck, Coins, Cons, Cards To Read, Cattle Runs, Heads To Tales, Faces In The Herds.

No comments:

Post a Comment