Monday, September 10, 2018

Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all..

. I hate racism. It breaks my heart. If I haven't done right , I know I know I have done right by my children... God bless! Shoot for your goals and never give up.. ML♥Thank you for sharing this beautiful movie @Toto Borgella!!Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all..

Apache Tribe.Woman for man, giant on land, Cali dreamer, retired, home alone again, paths to cross, roads to travel, can you feel it, winds to winds. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words :Faces In Shadows,Hidden Messages: Oceans Of Dreams. Watch out for daydreamers: they are in a position to do something about their dream๐Ÿ˜œ⚡️.The beauty of words.


Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•❤️๐Ÿ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live the good life.....Don't Miss your Beat✌๐ŸพNew Edition - If It Isn't Love.Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.  ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’•❤️๐Ÿ’‹ Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. - Storm Jameson .Watch out for daydreamers: they are in a position to do something about their dream๐Ÿ˜œ⚡️.The beauty of words.
 Star Bright, Danielle Starr, Happy Dazes, Blue notes, names and labels in the box. Cousins, sisters, mothers, faces to change, names to flip, birds to sing, glory dazes to come. Frogs to fish, songs to sing, Rocky Jarrot, Randy Jarret, Rachel Jarrot, freaks, fools, hearts in hands. Tales to spin,donkey dates, horns of love and hate, sheep and goats, kids to play.



Daily lessons, to live and learn, pages to books, recaps to review. Monkeys in packs, to dodge: crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. ๐Ÿ˜˜❤ Mayra Isla.๐Ÿ˜˜Frank Agresti ..Watch out for daydreamers: they are in a position to do something about their dream๐Ÿ˜œ⚡️.The beauty of words...Elaine Schiavone .
Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done.






Child Protective Services: A Guide for Caseworkers 2003 - Child ... Looney Toons - Bugs Bunny 129 - Hare Brush -Ready for What?...Enough for the Charmed....Game Over......Songs Of The Sounds: Recaps, Reviews, Rednecks, Micky Mouse, Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks In The Right House. “Kind old Uncle Remus caters to the needs of the young white boy whose father has inexplicably left him and his mother at the plantation. Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all..


https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/cps/ This manual examines the roles and responsibilities of child protective services (CPS) workers. It describes the purposes, key decisions, and issues of each ...Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’– CANT WAIT! | Facebook | Out of Box .Looney Toons - Bugs Bunny 129 - Hare Brush -Ready for What?...Enough for the Charmed....Game Over....Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all....

Photo Mental cases from New York, hill billies, sheep and goats, horns of love and hate, tales left to tell.Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.The Fairy and the Frogs.stuck in Huntington Beach. Love this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Skins Colored. Love, Luck...๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‰PERFECTION. Rites To Stand, Walks Of Fame, Lessons Daily: Vets ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‰Dope Sleeve. Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all.. Stupid and dumb, living in a apartment, three out of five kids. Thanks Veterans. Happy Holidays 2018.I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you!Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Love this ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Skins Colored. Love, Luck...๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‰PERFECTION. Rites To Stand, Walks Of Fame, Lessons Daily: Vets ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’‰Dope Sleeve. Equality and unity for eternity. I now have 3 beautiful grandchildren that are raised like I raised mine. I am proud to say. My family will stand with you all. What is right for one is right for all..

No comments:

Post a Comment