Friday, August 7, 2026

I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

 Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions.Cockamamie Story ."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

GREAT JOB, GREAT PICTURE, GREAT STORY TO SHARE, THANKS SO MUCH. AMEN TO COME, MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE.W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.


I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.


LOVE FRIENDS FOREVER Teri Carter. Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Tips And Tales:


W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again. It’s a FUNKY Christmas . We are groovin Relax We're All Crazy. It's Not a Competition!


Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time .People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..


W E I R D. Are words for rich and young at heart.. A man of great anger will bear the penalty, For if you rescue him, you will only have to do it again.

Angels In Host: Fairy Tales Re-caped: Good Times.No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars.One More Year To Flatten The Herd ,The Good Citizen..Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars:A Thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to Happen~

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My.


rockstorollgemstofindpebblesonshore.blogspot.com

  • Opal's Walk for Freedom: Led by Opal Lee, this annual 2.5-mile community walk takes place on June 19 to commemorate Juneteenth and advocate for human rights. You can view more event details via the Visit Fort Worth TikTok or the Visit Fort Worth Instagram Reel. [
  • Whether you’re attending your first Juneteenth or your fortieth, the goal is the same: gather, remember, and celebrate freedom together. 
  • 1]
  • Honoring Freedom Night: Scheduled for June 24 at the Will Rogers Memorial Center (3401 W Lancaster Ave). This free and patriotic civic event highlights the bond between veterans and horses. Visit the Honoring Freedom Night Page for start times. [1]
If you want, I can help you find additional family-friendly Juneteenth events—like the Juneteenth Giveback Kickback at Hotel Dryce or local block parties. Would you like me to look for food, live music, or family activities near your location? 

No comments:

Post a Comment