Been a while. But, I still remember how. LOL Truthfully, that's not the kind of banging I was hoping for. Wow, poetry in motion. Hard to keep up.No Excuse For Being An Asshole ."HOLY CRAP" Shit Happens, Excuses .Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.
'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.Judy, You're Not Yourself TodayFuck today and fuck tomorrow, how many ways and how many people always the first question for the tribe members here. Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.
Enough for acts of kindness ever, or just self-serving still, as in forever and now...Dames, Chicks And Babes: American Veterans. Veterans With Skills, Joys And Pains: Zedd - Clarity (Official Video) ft. Foxes: Dames, Chicks And Babes: American Veterans.
Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.
plus.google.com
THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My.HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up. Judy, You're Not Yourself Today.
Judy, You're Not Yourself Today. Witch swaps bodies with wife, leaving her husband to try and figure out which one is his wife.
Judy, You're Not Yourself Today. Witch swaps bodies with wife, leaving her husband to try and figure out which one is his wife.

No comments:
Post a Comment